The Phantom Thief - Part 6
Part 6: The Final Clue
Months passed, and the Phantom Thief continued his nightly visits to different towns. Each time, he left behind a white feather, a reminder of his presence. Tommy and Emily followed his escapades closely, collecting every bit of information they could.
One evening, as Old Nana was finishing her story, a stranger approached the town square. He was an old man with a worn-out cloak and a kind smile. He introduced himself as Mr. Hawthorne, a traveler with tales of his own.
"I've heard of your Phantom Thief," Mr. Hawthorne said, his voice gravelly. "And I believe I have a clue that might interest you."
The children leaned in, eager to hear more. Mr. Hawthorne pulled out an old, tattered map, pointing to a spot deep in the forest. "This is where the Phantom Thief hides during the day. I've been following him for years."
Tommy and Emily exchanged glances, their hearts racing with excitement. "Can you take us there?" Tommy asked.
Mr. Hawthorne nodded. "Tomorrow, at dawn."
GO TO PART 7 -
Comments
Post a Comment